As (Junior) Desktop Engineer (m/f/x) you are the contact person for our employees in all technical questions and offer them first-class IT support. You also act as an interface between different areas and optimize internal processes on your own responsibility.
Apart from the people, the role, our culture and mission, there are countless arguments that make Parkdepot a great place to work.*
- Growth: Parkdepot has become one of the biggest parking managers in Europe in under three years and that's just the beginning
- Spirit: Legendary team events and the creation of ambitious ideas. We are convinced that anything is possible with the right team
- Development: We invest in your personal growth, because every employee counts
- Equipment: Your hardware (Apple or Windows) is also available for private use
- Discounts: With the subsidized qualitrain membership, you can train at reduced rates in sports studios and many other sports facilities. We also subsidize your lunch and you receive lucrative employee discounts
- YES to diversity: Agile and international teams of all genders and from over 16 nations come together at our company
- Values: Clear corporate values that guide our collective actions: OWN IT, BE BOLD, BE EXCELLENT & GROW TOGETHER
*Our benefits vary by location
Parkdepot operates one of the leading digital parking platforms in Europe and is digitizing the traditional parking industry. Our formula is simple: a motivated team with a focus on technology and customer experience, as well as high ambitions drive us to success and rapid growth. Are you in?